Lights! Camera! Action! Mark 2.

Early risers may notice this accidentally went up last Monday for an hour or so. That was until I realised I'd posted at the same time as Gillian's excellent Titanic post, in error.

Oops.

Anyway, here we are, on the right day at last!

So, a few weeks ago I went to Brighton to take part in the filming of a trailer for my second book, Cracks, which is out this month.

As with my Dark Ride trailer this one was made by Nick Morgan of Media Fox and once again, he has done a brilliant job. I wrote the script, which was a first for me and HUGELY enjoyable, and the brilliant actor is a young man called Bailey Pilbeam, from the Theatre Workshop in Brighton. I think he is going to go very far indeed. He brought real passion to this short role and it was quite stunning to watch him in action. So remember, you saw him here first!

Hope you like it as much as I do...




7 comments:

Fionnuala said...

Looks brilliant Caroline! Really kept me watching 'til the end... x

Helen Black said...

It seriously rocks!
HB x

Caroline Green said...

Thanks both!He's going far, that lad!

Susie Nott-Bower said...

A fabulous trailer. Very effective.
Susiex

Debs Riccio said...

This is just superb stuff, Caroline, you must be justifiably proud :) x

Gillian McDade said...

Excellent! Loving it!!

Shellyjgpz said...

This is just superb stuff, Caroline, you must be justifiably proud :) x